Whether for corporate transportation, EMS, offshore oil and gas rig support, law enforcement or firefighting, the Bell 206L3 has what it takes to accomplish the mission.
The Bell 206L3 features a high-inertia two-bladed rotor system, while the patented suspension system delivers an incredibly smooth ride. The Bell 206L3 can hold up to seven passengers, very comfortably, and the club-passenger seating allows for face-to-face conversations. In addition to offering outstanding product features, the Bell 206L3 is backed by Bell Helicopter’s renowned in-service support, voted #1 by our customers for twenty years running. Power. Reliability. Value. For Bell, the 206L3 is mission accomplished.
- The patented Nodal Beam suspension system for reduced vibration and club passenger seating allows for face-to-face conversation
- Sixty-one inch, wide opening doors ideal for easy access to an 80ft³ (2.3m³) cabin
- 1 + 6 place seating, and a 2,123lb (963kg) useful load delivers mission flexibility, including shuttling offshore passengers, SWAT team insertions, or VIP transport
- Safety features include rupture-resistant fuel cells, upper body restraints, energy absorbing seats, and a collective mounted throttle
- Supported by Bell Helicopter’s #1 ranked Customer Support and Services
SAMPLING PICTURES :